Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Oh No! Where Have I Been?


I have been a very bad girl and haven't posted for a month. Wow, where does the time go? This is that time of year when there is too much going on. I have been doing shows almost every weekend (along with my regular job) and have my big shows coming up starting Thanksgiving weekend....fun!

Please check out the EGA Gift Guide for some wonderful glass goodies to give away or keep for yourself. Also, a stocking stuffer section was added for some fun surprises to add to stockings.

EGA will be having their Holiday Bogo Sale starting next week and running for a whole week, November 23-30. Check out the participating glass artists and do a little Christmas shopping (I know I will :)

Check out my river rock collection in my Etsy shop. These unique pendants are starting to get some attention, so I am listing more completed necklaces. I also found out from a male customer that these awesome pendants are great accessories for men and women alike. I have also added a "Sprite Series" in my store. These pretty pendants are smaller than my usual pendants and are all only $12 each.

Until next time....Pam

No comments: