Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gallery Exhibit at Eugene Airport


I was so thrilled to be be included in a gallery exhibit at my local airport. The theme for the exhibit is "Reclaim, Recycle & Reuse" which also includes using items from nature. So I was asked to submit a few pieces of my rock jewelry. I am so happy with the response of my river rock jewelry and enjoy making them. Infact, I am planning an outing to collect new rocks and treasures along the river this week (weather permitting).
I don't know if anything will come from the gallery, but it's fun to get your creations noticed and hopefully I'll get some new visitors to my shops.

2 comments:

riablahgs said...

Your rock jewelries are really awesome!

Regards,
Ria
www.riablahgs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.