Friday, October 5, 2007

Update and Holiday Schedule


Wow...can't believe how long it's been since I wrote :( Since my last post, I have been doing Saturday Market every weekend (along with my regular job) so I've been busy. The market has gone well for me and I'm planning on doing it again next year. For now, I am done for the year and planning ahead for my upcoming shows....which start in a couple weeks. Below is a list of shows that I'm participating in. I enjoy doing a combination of consignment and booth shows. If you're around the Eugene or Corvallis, Oregon area, stop by and say "hi".


Also, my pond is still in progress :( I did manage to get it running and put plants and baby fish in it. Unfortunately, I'm losing water somewhere when I have the pump running, so I'm working on fixing it. I think I know what is happening, but need to have a dry day (when I'm actually home) to work on it. Crossing my fingers that Saturday will work....


I started doing more wire wrapping on my pendants and am happy with how they are turning out. I just broke down and bought a wire wrapping book that was recommended to me. So, keep an eye out for more decorative and detailed wrapping.


Show Schedule:

October: Homespun Gals Fall Show (consignment), Riverside Grange, 10/18-20

Buckwheat Home Show (consignment), 5670 Buckwheat Dr., Corvallis 10/26-27

Washington Abby (booth), Eugene 10/19

November:

Homespun Gals Old Fashion Christmas (consignment), Riverside Grange, 11/1-4

Kings Valley Church Sale (booth), Corvallis 11/10

Homespun Gals Old Fashion Christmas II (consigment), Riverside Grange, 11/15-18

Petersen Barn Sale (booth), 11/17

Holiday Market (booth), Lane County Fairgrounds, 11/23-25

Town & Country Holiday Show (booth), Linn County Fairgrounds, 11/30-12/2

December:

Holiday Market (booth), Lane County Fairgrounds, 12/8-9

Pdx Holiday Show (booth), Portland, OR 12/22 (not sure about this one yet)

2 comments:

Kiley said...

Just an FYI your slide picture show is blocking the first half of the info for all the posts for shows and dates- at least on firefox on a mac :D

Hope you got to work on your pond today, it didn't rain on my side of town until around 6 today.

pso Design said...

Thanks, Kiley... It looked fine on my computer. Maybe it's a mac thing. I went ahead and moved the slide show anyway...just to be sure :)